Monday, February 16, 2009

Bad Words, Curse Words, How DO I counter-attack them........................

Ever mutter the curse word "SHIT!" before??? Ever wonder why the word "DAMN!" is not a good word to say at all???

This is how I counter-attack people who say things like that to me or in front of me. Let's start with "SHIT!" for an instance, when one shouts out that word, there are 2 possibilities, either they are upset with something, or they stepped on one by accident. If it is the possibility, I will tend to ask them, "Where??? Where's the SHIT??? Did you see one??? Did you step on one???".

What about "DAMN!"???

This is what I would do. If one mutters such word, I was ask them this, "What dam??? Hoover dam??? Temenggor dam??? Three Gorges dam??? Rob Van Dam???"

Now here comes one famous line, "BLOODY HELL!".

My personal question will be, "If hell is hot, how can hell be bloody then? Wouldn't the blood be dried up by then? I agree you an see blood. Yes, BUT for a while, then dried up and burned. So why hell must be bloody???"

Then there is this word used by the chinese, favoured by the chinese, thanks to the chinese................. "KANASAI!".

I might just ask, "What???!!! Is that a type of 'Sai'(meaning shit)??? Is it yours, by the way???"

The 2 worst and most insulting one would be the following.

"FUCK!"

It is the most .......... (I don't know how to describe the feeling when I hear that word or even see it).

I would normally advise people to say flower as it is nicer and better since it is not a good idea to use that word to practice saying words with the letter 'F'. Hey! Isn't flower a better word???


What about "Mother! Father! (Or sometimes FUCKER!, in some cases) ", and it follows by other curse words.

Now, the worse is "Mother! Father! Where are you???!!!", used when one is having a hard time looking for something. I would ask that person, "You've got your momma's or your papa's handphone number??? Then call if you can't find them!"

"STUPID!" is a word which has actually a good meaning which is another long story, so google it to find out it's origins yourself.

And what about "BASTARD!"???

I accept this word "Busted!" as acceptable but not the former, by the way. BUT PLS DUN TRY THIS WORD: "BASKET!", it's a cover-up for that really BAD WORD!!!

LESSON LEARNT: BE CAREFUL AND WATCH YOUR WORDS!!! IT MIGHT EVEN HAPPEN TO YOU!!! AND THIS IS NOT A CURSE!!!

No comments: